We've all been impacted in a big way by Covid-19. It's tragic and it's so very sad. We pray for all of our fellow Americans who have been affected by this terrible virus.
At Proforma Marblehead we have been retooling and preparing for the days ahead. Our partnership with Proforma gives us incredible resources and we are energized about what the future holds.
What we can offer you.
A commission sales career is not for everyone. But if it is, it's a career that can provide you with an incredible lifestyle and financial security. If this position sounds like you, please read on. (If not you and you know someone who is, please share this opportunity with them)
What will make you successful?
If you bring the desire to be part of a winner, then we will provide you with all of the resources that you need to have a successful sales career.
Business Development Manager
First of all, who is Proforma?
Proforma is a $500 million leader in the $150 billion printing and promotional products industry. With over 30 years of experience, we are recognized as one of the industry’s top leaders. We sell business products that every company needs including promotional products, business documents, commercial print, office supply products and e-solutions.
Proforma Marblehead is a franchisee of Proforma. We are family owned and operated since 2008. Owned and operated by Rich Mistkowski
In a nutshell, what is the position?
The Business Development Manager is responsible for high energy business to business sales and account management.
Locations: Northern Florida, Central Florida, Southern Florida, Northern NJ.
• Prior Business to Business outside sales experience (minimum 1-2 years).
• Experience with cold calling, networking, and business development skills.
• Strong ability for lead generation.
• Solid time management skills.
• Must be able to work in an energized, deadline driven environment.
• Need to be able to create lasting relationships with prospective clients.
• Must have strong follow-up on sales calls.
• Strong work ethic.
• Self-motivation and the ability to work independently.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• High degree of organizational skills.
• General computer knowledge.
• Motivation and desire to grow your account base.
• Commission focused desire to earn by developing high volume accounts.
• Conduct Business to Business sales calls daily with the desire to set face to face appointments.
• Call on prospective customers to obtain their business as well as manage existing business.
• Implementation of a sales/marketing plan.
• Responsible for tracking and reporting sales activity.
• Build customer book of business through all forms of sales generation and mediums.
Proforma Marblehead's Support Includes:
• Credit Protection.
• Order Processing.
• Marketing Materials.
• Company Stores.
• Lead Generation Services.
• RFP/RFQ Support.
• Major Account Development.
• Customer Appointment Setting.
• Proposal Research.
• Annual Conventions.
Here are just some of the reasons why Marblehead Proforma is a great opportunity:
• First and foremost, Marblehead Proforma offers a dedicated support staff to work with you to resolve any issues affecting you to make your life easier so you can concentrate on selling.
• You have a team of graphic communication vendors who are trained and experienced in every detail of printing. Whether your client requires short runs, high volume, one color to multi-color, single sheet to multi-page catalogs, and more, we offer a full spectrum of printing services.
• You are not restricted to any manufacturer either domestic or overseas and therefore you have access to over 15,000 suppliers offering over 500,000 different promotional products and programs.
• Marblehead Proforma provides comprehensive services that all businesses need. Services that include project and program planning, graphic design, electronic pre-press, print production, inventory management, distribution and order fulfillment to offer greater flexibility and versatility.
• No geographic sales territories – sell anywhere.
• Uncapped commissions.
• Members of ASI and PPAI.
Contact Rich To Learn More - Text or call 908.507.2151